5150 Avenue H Rosenberg, Texas 77471 (next to Original Palais Royal in the RoseRich Shopping Center): From US 59 Exit FM 762 North, approximately 3 miles to Jackson St. Turn left (west)(Jackson turns into Avenue H), go under RR trestle. We will be on the left next to Palais Royal in the RoseRich Shopping Center.
Database is Officially Open for item entry in our Fall 2013 Sale!!!
Do you have kids?
Do your kids out grow things?
Are you a savvy shopper?
Then Rhea Lana's is for you!
Fall 2013 Dates! September 22-26!
SIGN UP FOR OUR E-NEWS (AT RIGHT)
and you won't miss any information!
We have lots of opportunities!
Call today and you can reach all our local Families during our next sale!
Karen@rhealana.com or 281-380-4164
What is Rhea Lana's?
A bi-annual (1 week in Fall and Spring) consignment sale event of HIGH QUALITY children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby items, gently used maternity clothes, scrapbook materials and much much more.
Oh, and the BEST part?...Consignors, Volunteer Workers, & Moms-To-Be get to shop the BEST DEALS FIRST, before we open to the public at our Private Pre-Sale Event!
To Do List!
1) Join our mailing list
You will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation, and drop off information, volunteer opportunities, and incentives. Don't worry - we keep our emails limited and never share your addresses with others.
2) Start cleaning out your closets!
Create a Fall/Winter & a Spring/Summer Consignment' tub with your children's BEST clothing that they no longer wear. Don't forget your Coats, Jackets, Sweaters, Pants, Long sleeves for the Fall and swimsuits and shorts for the summer! Shoppers love to buy high quality name brand and boutique items for less at our events. Changing tables, gliders/rockers, bunk beds, and other children's furniture are among our most popular items. We also sell 95% of baby equipment and toys such as Jumparoos, high chairs, car seats, strollers, Bumbos, play yards, play kitchens, tool benches, and outdoor playsets! Don't forget Scrapbook stuff, DVD's and electronic games too! Since we are in TX there are only a few items we will not be selling during the Fall sale; Flip Flops, sandals, swimsuits or spaghetti strap outfits. Save these for our Spring sale.
3) Become a Consignor
Start preparing and entering your items into our online system. Be sure to check out Merchandise Preparation for help.
4) Become a Volunteer
The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event! The volunteer link above also shows other volunteer opportunities during the month before the event like distributing flyers, yard signs. If you are interested, Register to volunteer
5) Join our Facebook Fan Page
Remain up to date on current announcements, postings, and contests.
6) Let us help you market your business! Do you have a family-friendly business that shares the same target market as us..."Moms with young children"? Email Karen and inquire about a vendor booth at our event or placing your marketing materials in our goody bags to be given to the first 150 shoppers at our Spring event.
Why should you participate at Rhea Lana's?
1. Our computer entry system is user-friendly. After a one-time registration tutorial you will get a consignor number and you can easily get on the site and enter items to sell. Drop down menus mean you don't have to type for hours and we'll print your labels! We encourage you to keep the same consignor number from sale to sale.
2. All consignors make 70% of their sales, and can make up to 80%. If 4 of your friends consign at our next event YOU will get 75%, and 6 get you 80%!! How hard can it be? Invite your Facebook friends to try us out!
3. We guarantee your items while they are in our event. We will take care of your things! After you check your items in at our store, if anything is lost we will pay you for it.
4. Checks are ready on Pick-up day!
5. We are locally owned, & also are part of a company with over 14 years experience in children's consignment.
6. We also offer a VIP consignor option if you would like us to do all of the prep work for you. Just drop your items off with us and we will do everything (price, tag, bag, sticker, check in etc). When the sale arrives, you get to shop early, and then just pick up your check on pick up day, that's it!! Just send us an email or call us saying you want to be a VIP consignor, and we will arrange a time for you to drop off your items. *note- VIPs make 40%
7. We offer real time check sales on our new mobile app! mobile.rhealana.com
We can't wait to see what you start entering!
If you have questions about our event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 281-380-4164.
Karen & Amanda
**TEXAS BEDDING SANITIZE LAW.
Rhea Lana wants to protect our consumers from illness and/or injury associated with the use of unapproved or contaminated bedding items. Rhea Lana's of Richmond-Rosenberg sanitizes all bedding items according to Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 205, Subchapter A - Bedding Rules
We are fully licensed and permitted!
**RECENT GOVERNMENT RULING ON CRIBS.
“Because of our high regard for the safety of children and in light of the recent ruling by the CPSC, Rhea Lana's Inc. will no longer be accepting ANY cribs manufactured before December 2010. Cribs manufactured between December 2010 and June 28, 2011, must have a certificate of compliance and not be recalled to be consigned with Rhea Lana's. Any crib manufactured after June 28, 2011, and has not been recalled, can be consigned as long as it meets Rhea Lana's quality standards."